All I can say is, AMAZING!!!
This was one of the best smoothies I've made so far. For this amazing chocolatey green smoothie, I used a leftover young coconut that I had from the previous green smoothie, so you could use a whole one instead and reduce the water. Play around with it and make it yours, to your taste desires. I added green spinach as my leafy green, which you can't even taste for those who are new to raw eating, and it feels so good to have an amazing green smooth, full of healthy goodness, and my favorite CHOCOLATE!!! All ingredients are raw and organic and oh so healthy for you!
- ½ the water of a young coconut
- ½ the meat of young coconut
- 1 cup raw organic almond milk
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 pitted date
- 4 tablespoons of raw organic cacao
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseeds
- 2 tablespoons of raw organic almond butter
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla or small portion of vanilla bean
- 2 cups of ice or to taste
Blend first 5 ingredients until spinach has been chopped up a bit. Then add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Makes a full Vita-Mix container, about 64 ounces of chocolate almond goodness with greens!
Get my weekly updates....it's FREE!
Never miss a post or recipe - Sign up today.