Ideal Protein Herb and Garlic Potato Rolls are as good as they look and will satisfy your cravings for bread.
I used the Ideal Protein Potato Puree to mix up these babies and tossed in some fresh herbs and garlic. Now all that was missing was a big ole' slather of butter – kidding!
No butter! We're trying to lose the butter off of our hips not add to it!
For those that are cooking challenged – you'll love this recipe – super easy – and you only need to add several more ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
Let's get started making the Ideal Protein Herb and Garlic Potato Rolls.
Grab your egg whites and starting whisking.
Next toss in the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed together.
Then spoon into your muffin tins sprayed with olive oil to keep it from sticking. Should make about 5 rolls. I spooned in enough batter to fill about 1/2 way up.
Then bake in the oven on 350 for about 10 minutes and serve.
- 1 pack of Ideal Protein Potato Puree
- 6 tbsp 100% Egg Beater Egg Whites or 2 egg whites
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp fresh rosemary or dash of dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp garlic
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whip egg whites until bubbly - not stiff.
- Mix all other ingredients in with the whipped egg whites.
- Spray 5 muffin tin slots with olive oil spray and pour mixture about ½ of the way full.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
Get my weekly updates....it's FREE!
Never miss a post or recipe - Sign up today.