Missing a Big Mac or a juicy burger while on your diet? Okay, I have to say I don't miss McDonald's, but a burger – yes.
Introducing (drum roll please) – BIG MAC IN A BOWL!
Or is this better?
Introducing (drum roll please) – BIG JUICY BURGER IN A BOWL!
Take your pick on the title.
Seriously though – I love this burger in bowl and it's healthy.
I can't stress enough that your meat really needs to be hormone free, antibiotic free, and organic if possible. It's so much better for you and junk free!
Chop your vegetables to go in the bowl with your breadless Big Mac.
Then add Thousand Island Dressing all over the salad and mix before you add the ground beef or vegetables. I used Walden Farms Thousand Island Dressing since it's a healthy option.
Add all of your vegetables and ground beef to the bowl of lettuce and dressing then give it good toss to miss it all up together.
Bun and cheese not included.
- 16 ounces ground beef
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 2 dill pickle spears chopped
- ½ cup tomatoes chopped
- Thousand Island Dressing (Walden Farms)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef until cooked through.
- Chop Romaine lettuce into individual bowls.
- Chop red onion, pickles, and tomatoes and set aside.
- Pour Thousand Island Dressing on the lettuce as you desire.
- Mix the lettuce and dressing until evenly coated.
- Add ground beef and chopped vegetables to the lettuce and dressing and mix until even coated.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
Get my weekly updates....it's FREE!
Never miss a post or recipe - Sign up today.