Daily Food Journal: I'm following the Ideal Protein Diet protocol using alternative (non-Ideal Protein) foods.
Guess what's back today??? Broccoli Cheese Soup!!! You know it's my favorite and I do love the Ideal Protein Peanut Butter Crunch Bar. I need to find an alternative to this. It is some serious goodness.
- Ideal Protein Peanut Butter Crunch Bar (restricted) I really love the peanut butter flavor!
- Black coffee with 4 drops of Sweet Leaf Stevia
- Proti-Thin Broccoli Cheese Soup (unrestricted) with 2 cups of chopped broccoli, sea salt and pepper
- Proti-Snax Chocolate Chip Sweet Roll (unrestricted) – It smells so good when it's baking!
- Pork chops marinated in a ginger soy dressing (yes again!)
- Fried Cauliflower Rice with celery, onions, mushrooms
*Note: I have added links for the alternative products that I eat since I am frequently asked where I purchase my alternatives and what brands I use.
Get my weekly updates....it's FREE!
Never miss a post or recipe - Sign up today.