Lots of exciting news today!!!! It’s week 38 and the summer months are slowly coming to an end. Thankfully I’ve been able to stay on program without cheating and getting through a 4 week plateau. It’s tried my patience, I’ve been tempted, and frustrated, but at the end of the day I realize it’s part of the journey.
If we can just relax into the journey rather than be angry over what we can’t always control, but realize that the weight will eventually come off – it will help us to relax and enjoy the journey. I’m not perfect at this and I’m still working towards it.
Okay so for one part of the exciting news –
For the first time in a very long time I actually feel sexy! Yes I said sexy. That’s hard for me to say, but my new wardrobe stylist – aka Jess – went shopping with me this weekend and that girl knows how to dress me up. I usually go with the same simple outfits, but hello…look at my shoulders!
My shoulders are the only thing I like about my arms right now so this shirt works great! You can’t see my flabby triceps area. 🙂 Makes me feel like going out and having some fun – dancing anyone?
So the exciting part – besides my new shopping buddy – is that I feel so good about myself. The feeling of going into a “normal” clothing store and buying clothes that actually fit is exhilarating AND to top it off – I brought into the dressing room pants that are a size 12 and a size 10 and that size 10 fit! The heavens were singing!!!
Needless to say – I had a great time shopping. That’s not something I could have said a year ago.
Okay, now for the second part of the good news:
It’s my weight loss stats. Some incredible changes happened this week – not only weight loss, but some improved health numbers.
Here’s a summary of the incredible news:
- Lost a total of 85.8 lbs in 38 weeks!
- Fat % has dropped 52.9% to 34.6% which means I’m now in the HEALTHY fat % range.
- TBW (Total Body Water) % is now within the “hydrated range”. Started out at 34.8% and now 46.4%!
- Metabolic age has dropped from 56 years old to 49 years old. I’m 42, but this number hasn’t changed a lot until I dropped below 200 lbs.
- Visceral fat (belly fat) dropped again from 17 to 7 which means I’m in the healthy level (1-12 is healthy, 13-59 is unhealthy)
Next is how many inches I’ve lost total in each area:
- Arm – 4.75 in EACH arm!
- Chest – 9.25 inches
- Waist – 11 inches
- Stomach – 12 inches
- Hips – 13 inches
- Thigh – 9.25 inches in EACH thigh!!! Wha?? Crazy!
- Calves – 3.75 inches in EACH calf
Progress Stats on the Ideal Protein Diet
Progress Stats have been updated so you can see exactly what areas I lost this week.
Main goal to get to 140 lbs. My cycle chick has MADE it past the half way mark and closer to goal!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!
4th Mini Goal is to be at my lowest weight in 18 years – 170 lbs.
Week 38 Weight Loss Weigh-In Results on Ideal Protein Diet
- Weight Loss for the week: -4.8 lbs
- Inches Lost for the week: -1.5 inches
- Total Weight Loss in 38 weeks: -85.8 lbs
- Total Inches Lost in 38 weeks: -83.75 inches
More interesting weight loss weigh-in stat:
- Dropped from 52.9% body fat to 34.6%
- Fat mass dropped from 136 lbs of fat to 59.2 lbs of fat! INCREDIBLE!!!!
- My metabolic age has dropped from 56 to 49 (I’m only 42 as of today).
- BMI has dropped from 45.6 to 30.3
Lastly, I finished my ebook on how to naturally get rid of your Rosacea symptoms like the redness and bumps associated with Rosacea on your face. Don’t forget to purchase your copy and tell all your friends and family about it. There have been thousands of people who have used my natural and organic remedy to get rid of Rosacea with success in just a matter of days!
Let me know how you’re doing on your healthy eating plan and your weight loss weigh-in results below in the comments.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”