Another funky week when I weighed in this Saturday. I gained overall weight, but lost in my total fat loss, gained lean muscle mass, and gained TBW%. So all the numbers are good, just looks a little odd on the scale.
Obviously I’m not really going for lean muscle mass gain, but I did cycle, hike and walk a lot this last week so the muscles started building a bit.
I’m alright with it. I feel great, lost inches, and fat is melting away!
Progress Stats have been updated so you can see exactly what areas I lost this week.
Main goal to get to 124 lbs. Look, my cycle chick is almost to the half way mark – she’s a little slow these days, but it’s all about the journey.
4th Mini Goal is to be at my lowest weight in 18 years – 170 lbs.
Week 26 Weigh-In Results on Ideal Protein Diet
- Weight Loss for the week: +1.8 lbs
- Inches Lost for the week: -1.25 inches
- Total Weight Loss in 26 weeks: -63 lbs
- Total Inches Lost in 26 weeks: -66 inches
More interesting weight loss stats:
- Dropped from 52.9% body fat to 40.30%
- Fat mass dropped from 136 lbs of fat to 78.3 lbs of fat! INCREDIBLE!!!!
- My metabolic age is still 56 (I’m only 41 as of today) which is what I started at. Still scary!
- BMI has dropped from 45.6 to 34.4.
Let me know how you’re doing on your healthy eating plan below in the comments.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Get my weekly updates....it's FREE!
Never miss a post or recipe - Sign up today.