Most nights I cook at home, but on Friday I allow myself to go out to eat. No indulging just because I'm going out to eat – I'm still OP (on program).
- Health Smart Orange Drink over ice. It was my first time having this drink and I really loved it. Almost like Tang if you've ever had that.
- Salad wih Walden Farm's Bacon Ranch Dressing (no calories, fat or carbs)
- Proti-Diet Vanilla Wafers
- Quest Chocolate Brownie Bar heated up in the microwave for about 10 seconds
- Qdoba naked taco salad with lettuce, fajita vegetables, chicken and extra side of chicken (so I can get in 8 oz of lean protein), pico, cilantro, and green verde salsa
- Health Smart Orange Drink – I added this as a 4th alternative product in the day, only because I worked out and wanted to replace any calories I lost and beef up the protein in my body so when I lose weight it's not from muscle.
*Note: I have added links for the alternative products that I eat since I am frequently asked where I purchase my alternatives and what brands I use.
Get my weekly updates....it's FREE!
Never miss a post or recipe - Sign up today.